Sign In to join the community | Help
Gift Ideas

$40-$50 limit Gift Idea

We are doing a Secret Santa for my office. My person is a huge gardener and loves working outside. Does anyone have a gift idea for someone like this with a $40-$50 limit?

I was thinking some sort of basket idea?   I am open to all ideas

Marc
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-12-14T21:04:03+0000  by Ferruzzo Ferruzzo

Hi Marc,

Thanks for joining us here on the community!

It's good you have an idea of what the gift recipient likes; this will make it easier to narrow down some nice choices.

As for a basket in and of itself to begin with, start with this 10 quart galvanized pail. It works great for all things gardening, and won't cost you a fortune. Click here for pricing and more info.

Behrens 10 Qt. Galvanized Steel Pail 

With it being winter months, you can opt for seed packets, bulbs, or anything that the person can grow on their own. And those don't cost a lot either, and can easily be placed in the pail.

Even something utilitarian like gardening gloves work great to give as a gift. These do come in basic sizes, so don't buy a large for small hands, etc....

Digz Women's Signature Series Medium Gloves

And as for the perfect gift, you can always opt for a Home Depot gift card. They give the person what they really want, and you can even get it personalized...even though you are the Secret Santa.

To view your gift card options, click here.

I'm sure our other community members here can chime in; as you have a lot of great ideas to give the right gift but keeping it under $50 but still making it memorable.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Joseph

Posted 2015-12-14T22:05:29+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Hello Ferruzzo.

While I still get my knees dirty playing in my yard, my wife swears by these yard carts as the easy way to garden while sitting.  They also have storage under the seat to keep tools from getting lost.

Yard Carts

Chris.

Posted 2015-12-15T15:23:47+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+