Sign In to join the community | Help
Gift Ideas

Advice for New Home Luxury Appliance

We're building our forever home and I had a master plan of a 4" Wolf range w/griddle & grill, obsidian Jenn-air built in fridge, and Bosch dishwasher.. all but the range panel ready so they match.. But I'd like to take advantage of the rebates or packages some others offer if I can decode this vortex of reviews of them . I need to know others take on Thermador, Jenn-air, wolf, and other professional ranges that offer the griddle / grill option. Any and all advice is welcome!! Please!
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2021-02-20T08:35:00+0000  by Natosha Natosha

Hi Natosha,

I would love to help, but Home Depot does not sell Thermador, Wolf, or Jenn Air appliances, we do sell some models of the Bosch dishwasher line, but not the Benchmark models. These are considered upscale lines and are sold exclusively by Kitchen and Bath showrooms. Being upscale lines there are not a lot rebates offered, however most sellers will offer a package price.

In my experience, most upscale lines are based on commercial models and are not ideal for everyday home use, in addition reliability is only average or worse. I would consult publications such as Consumer Reports for user feedback and reliability data.

Mike
Posted 2021-02-22T20:11:38+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+