Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

Burn mark on kitchen cabinet

We burned a candle too close to our kitchen cabinet (above it) and ended up with bubbling and a burn mark.  The cabinet is white.  See below.  HELP!  Thanks.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-06-27T20:54:09+0000  by Davlin Davlin
 
Is the damage just limited to the door itself?  If so, I would contact the manufacturer of the cabinet about getting replacement door.
Posted 2020-06-29T01:17:51+0000  by Adam444
HiDavlin,

You have a door with thermolfoil finish, it is a plastic coating applied under heat and pressure. Any heat source such as a direct flame from a candle will damage it. The only solution is to replace the door.

Mike
Posted 2020-06-29T18:11:48+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+