Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Buying used tools...nationwide search

Hello,

I would like to buy a used sewer camera.  There dont seem to be any for sale in any nearby zip codes.

Is there a way to search nationwide?  If not, can you assist me and somehow check some master list for used sewer cameras for sale?

Thanks,
Justin
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-09-09T05:37:40+0000  by JAYVEE JAYVEE

Hey Justin,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

A sewer camera is an item I've never seen available for sell or rent at any Home Depot store I've worked for. When I did work in the Tool Rental department, we only had Infrared cameras for rent, and that was the extent of anything similar to what you are requesting.

A product like this is way too commercial and won't be available at any Home Depot store, but your best bet is to do an internet search and see what's available out there on peer-to-peer selling sites. A quick search and I can't almost assure you that you can find a sewer camera available. 

Let us know if you have any further questions,

Joseph

Posted 2019-09-09T15:35:00+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
FORBEST Portable 130 ft. Color Sewer/Drain/Pipe Inspection Camera

Greetings JAYVEE,

I read that you are looking for a used sewer camera, how about a new one? I thought of the small drain cameras that are available for sale at the, West Roxbury, Ma. Home Depot where I work and so I did a little research.

On Home Depot.com we sell sewer and drain camera with 130 ft of cable the camera looks amazing, it is a definite investment but I am sure in most cases where this tool is needed the the scoping camera is priceless.

Check out the link and see what you think…who knows if the market lacks the rental and sale of used sewer camera equipment you may be in business if you purchase this one and then rent it out…a few rentals and it will pay for itself….just a thought!

Maureen 

Posted 2019-09-12T12:25:20+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+