Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Ceiling fan light detached

I tried to clean the light cover on one of our ceiling fans.  Instead of the light cover I unscrewed the whole light fixture from the ceiling fan, such that now it is hanging off just the electric cable.  I have tried but cannot figure out how to re-attach it.  If I could find the manual or contact the manufacturer maybe I could figure out how to do so.

Could someone help me identify this fan (or, if you are familiar with this product or fans like it, maybe suggest how I may re-attach the light fixture)?

The sticker on the fan is partially covered obstructing the name or maybe the manufacturer's name.  What is visible is "MODEL AC-552 (SKU # 700-277) "L.L." and "MFGR No.5A00007 (MOTOR RATED 13W)"

What the fan looks like:

The main sticker on top of the fan:

Where the light fixture is detached from the fan, hanging off the electric cable:

Thank you in advance for your help!
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-06-06T15:33:46+0000  by Peter47 Peter47

Hello Peter47 and welcome to the Community.

Below is the contact information.  They should be able to help Identify it if you can get the complete information off of the Fan motor.

Posted 2019-06-06T19:13:30+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
Hello Peter47,

It looks like you have a Hampton Bay 52" Vercelli ceiling fan. I found the owners manual for you that shows how to assemble the light kit. It looks like its pretty straight forward so you should be able to reassemble it and get it back up and running.

Here is a link to the listing on homedepot.com 
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Decorators-Collection-Vercelli-52-in-Integrated-LED-Indoor-Brushed-Nickel-Ceiling-Fan-with-Light-Kit-and-Remote-Control-54078/300654426

and here is a link the owners manual also.
https://images.homedepot-static.com/catalog/pdfImages/42/42dbdc8b-16e0-4e52-92c4-93c6bf9cf2ac.pdf

Posted 2019-06-07T15:47:48+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+