Sign In to join the community | Help
Gift Ideas

Community 10th Anniversary!

It is hard to believe that 10 short years ago, a hand-picked group of orange-blooded associates were chosen to pioneer The Home Depot Community.  Through the years, we have created content and answered thousands – literally 100's of thousands – of questions online, in social media, in videos, and in training classes as well as in the aisles at our stores.  It has been a joy to serve on this creative and ground-breaking team and we look forward to another 10 great years.  

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Happy Anniversary to us! 

🧡 🛠

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-08-27T21:29:11+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL Eileen_HD_ATL

Hey Eileen,

I remember our 1st trip to Atlanta, none of us knew each other and we all arrived at the airport wondering what awaited us. Well, it all work out great! I meet some extraordinary people and today we still have many of our original members with us. It has been a great 10 years, I have learned a lot and am looking forward to 10 more! I hope someday, we get a chance to return to Atlanta.

Mike
Posted 2020-08-27T22:34:59+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
It's hard to believe 10 years has passed!

Congrats to everyone!!

Posted 2020-08-28T12:18:32+0000  by Angelo_HD_CHI

Time sure has gone by fast hasn't it?  

We  need to do a "Where are they now" segment since many of our group has moved on. 

Dealing with this pandemic has been another feat we can share with grandchildren!!

Be safe everyone.  Happy 10th Social Media day!!

Rick_HD_OC
Posted 2020-08-28T18:49:07+0000  by Rick_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+