Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Compliment

I would like to compliment the helpfulness of an employee. A man by the name of Shawn at Fort Smith store. I ordered fencing supplies and due to the Covid-19 Business needless to say it was a nightmare getting my supplies and delivery. But with Shawn's efforts and patient he continued to help me to get this order completed. He was kind and considerate and kept me up to date on what and when things were happening. I would like to tell Home Depot that Shawn should be a very valued employee. He  cares about customer relations. He is very helpful and considerate. I feel he went beyond his duty to help me. I Hope he has a long future at Home Depot. I will be dealing more with Home Depot and Shawn in the future. Thank you so much Mona Young

Fort Smith #1404
5101 Phoenix Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72903
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-05-19T21:02:58+0000  by monayoung monayoung

Hello monayoung, and welcome to the Community!

All of the employees are working very hard to serve your needs and be safe at the same time during this pandemic. Since you made a purchase at that Home Depot, hopefully you still have your receipt, you can go online to fill out a survey about that store or a employee that helped you. At the bottom of your receipt you will find USER ID & PASSWORD (see picture below), that info needs to be entered at a website www.homedepot.com/survey and input the info they are asking for and at some point you can enter the name of the persons that helped you. 

Be safe & healthy
~Angelo
Posted 2020-05-21T12:26:51+0000  by Angelo_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+