Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Corvallis, OR store compliment for Jordan

Please consider having wi-fi available for curbside pickup! Received email confirmation via email on iPad, and saw a button “I’m At The Store”, thinking I could use it without having a cell phone when I go there. However, when attempting to do so, my iPad said I wasn’t connected to Internet.
Had to hobble into stire a week after knee surgery and saw line at “customer Return/Order Pickup” so turned to person at sanitation desk at front. She got help for me from Jordan who I handed my iPad to. He was already busy moving at front collecting items and coordinating returned and items for pickup but managed to find mine within 5 minutes without me having to wait in line. 
Please give Jordan a raise!
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-11-12T14:59:06+0000  by Snoopypal Snoopypal

Hi Snoopypal,

Thank You for the kind words about our associate, The best way to recognize his efforts is to complete the customer feedback survey on you register receipt. This information goes directly to store management. We post all of the customer feedback comments in our break rooms so all store associates can see who is making a difference when it comes to customer service. An example of the customer feedback survey is shown below.

If you have misplaced your receipt, you may request a duplicate receipt or you may phone the store and speak to the store manager. 

If you have your receipt, go to www.homedepot.com/survey to get started and use the user I.D. and Password printed on your receipt. In addition, if you reply to the survey within 14 days of your purchase you will be entered into a drawing for a $5000.00 Home Depot gift card! As you can see we value your feedback.

Thanks for shopping at The Home Depot!

Mike
Posted 2020-11-12T23:33:09+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+