Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Customer identifies areas of opportunity to improve Customer Relationships

I recently placed a furniture order online.  The order wad delivered to my door in record time with no coordination from home depot delivery couriers.   I arrived home to find the furniture to be awaiting me on my doorstep.  It looked as if it was plucked out of a dumpster and delivered to me.  After spending over $1100 for this one item, I was sorely disappointed in the service.  I immediately called to voice my concern with the furniture which looked to be damaged and the inconsiderate nature of how and when it was delivered.  I was questioned about my complaint, transferred to the resolution team(spoke with Tim there), offered a discount if I reordered the furniture with free shipping, told i would receive a shipping label to place on the mangled box the furniture piece was in, was told that a supervising manager would reach out to me to here my concern and discuss further.  None of that which I was told would happen, ever happened.   I called again. This time I was told it would be 1-2 business days for a manager to connect with me and that the pickup of the item would be scheduled within 3-5 business days. I received an email asking for me to call to schedule a pickup.  When I called, the Doraville home depot needed to be contacted to schedule the pickup.  They did not answer the phone.  These are areas of opportunity to improve.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-03-16T20:56:16+0000  by Customerch Customerch

Posted 2020-03-16T21:00:33+0000  by Customerch

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+