Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

DIY Harvest Lantern

Create a harvest lantern with just a few simple ingredients, find a glass vessel, some type of clear glass cylinder, vase, or bowl.

Stop by your local Home Depot and pick up a bag of Spanish moss, mini pumpkins or gourds, and battery powered string lights.

Place a layer of moss at the bottom of your selected container, intertwine the end of the string lights in that layer and then place a pumpkin or gourd…. keep layering in that manner, twisting the lights throughout. Make sure to leave enough excess wire so that the battery pack can be tucked behind the container on the table, or you can design it so that the battery pack is hidden under the moss.

This is a very easy seasonal project with a pleasing autumnal effect….it is simply gourd-geous!!

Home Depot has everything that you could possibly want to bring the harvest to your home, shop by for mums, pumpkins, cabbage, kale, corn stalks, straw bales, and lots indoor harvest décor as well.

Enjoy the beauty of the season,    Maureen

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-09-27T15:43:13+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

That's best decor of the month I have seen.  Recently, my aunt bought a new home and this type of decor would look nice there. She has the paintings and wall art from Jimi Hendrix wall art and that is looking amazing in her big living room. And I must say this pumpkin decor idea would make her room look more beautiful.
Posted 2016-10-01T10:07:37+0000  by BettyTaylor

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+