Sign In to join the community | Help
Project Ideas: Indoor Decor

DIY book shelf project

Can I fax a list of materials to the store needed to complete a DIY project and have an associate get them together for me so that I am not running all over the store on the weekend trying to find everything I need?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-09-02T18:19:44+0000  by Lori10 Lori10

Hello Lori10, and welcome to the community!

You can do achieve this 2 ways, if you have a smart phone, you can download the app to your phone or pull up our website on your home computer, and select the items you want, choose the store where you want to pick up the merchandise and pay for it, once it's paid for, the store will begin to pull all merchandise and text or email that you when your order is ready for pick up. 

Or, you can call you store and ask to speak to The Pro Sales Department, give them the list of items you want, if you decide to fax it to them, make sure you call to confirm they have received the fax. But the best way is to use our website or phone app, once items are paid for, the entire store is involved to make sure your order is ready, not just Pro Sales. 

Hope this helps!

Posted 2015-09-03T14:30:48+0000  by Angelo_HD_CHI

Hello Lori10and welcome to the Community.

Yes, you can send an email to the Contractors Sales Desk and they will compile a list in quote form.  Once you have paid for your order, by phone if you choose, the staff will pick and stage your purchased items and have them ready for you to pick up. 

The email address for the contractor desk is prodesk_(store number)@homedepot.com.  For example for Edwardsville IL. It would be

prodesk_1973@homedepot.com 

I would advise you follow up your email with a call to make sure your email is being processed.

Another way is to buy on line and pick up at store.  Use Home Depot.com and select the option to pick up at the store.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Charlotte

Posted 2015-09-03T14:37:45+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+