Sign In to join the community | Help
Our Workshops

February Do-It-Herself Workshop – Installing Crown Molding

February Do-It-Herself Workshop – Installing Crown Molding

I would like to invite all of you DIYer’s to our next Do-It-Herself Workshop.

The objective this month is to show all of you just how easy it is to install crown molding. Come by your local Home Depot on Thursday February 16th at 6:30 pm – 8 pm and let one of our Associates show you just how easy it is to install crown molding.

Crown molding 3.jpg  Crown molding 2.jpg

Before                                                                     After  

You will learn how to:

• Select the most appropriate molding for your project 
  • Measure the room and plan the molding and other molding projects
  • Select the right tools and materials for the project
  • Accurately cut and install crown molding

When:  Thursday - February 16th  at  6:30-8pm

This one DIY project will not only transform a drab looking room into a fabulous looking room but it will also increase the value of your home.

So get off that big comfy couch and take some measurement of the room that you want to transform and then join us for the workshop. With measurement in hand you can get all of your supplies on the same trip.

Take some before and after pictures and post them here on the community. We love seeing everybody’s projects come together.

Enjoy your project and I can’t wait to see your pictures.

Shecandoit22

“You can’t do it if you don’t try. BELIEVE in yourself.”

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-02-15T21:13:51+0000  by Christine_HD_OC Christine_HD_OC
Great! Thanks for offering these!
Posted 2012-02-15T22:10:50+0000  by ElleJay

Your welcome ElleJay.

Welcome to the community.

We look forward to seeing you at you local store. 

Take some pictures and post them here on the community so we can all admire your hard work.

Again welcome to the community. We are glad your here.:smileyhappy:

Posted 2012-02-15T22:15:26+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Will this be offered again?  I just missed it!

Posted 2012-03-03T17:21:04+0000  by hswerner

Hey there hswerner,

Thanks for joining us on the community!~

Sorry we missed you at the class : / 

We typically offer our Do-It-Herself classes every 2-3 months, depending on the time of year. While I can't say that we'll be doing another Crown Moulding workshop next time, I do know we'll have something great planned for you either way! Be sure to stick around on the forums here and we'll keep you updated as soon as the workshop is announced...that way you'll have plenty of time to add it to your calendar! = )

Posted 2012-03-09T18:53:17+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Ladies around the Layton Home Depot,

Know that we also have Ladies Night Out for you ladies please go to our website or facebook. I'm making this website for all of you who wants to a part of the Ladies Night Out http://www.facebook.com/LaytonHomeDepotLadiesNightOutActivities

Please look on the website :) Thanks ladies :)  

Posted 2012-03-20T03:45:03+0000  by ahoye1

I'm heading up our DIH projects at my Home Depot. This will be my second month, and we're doing container gardening with herbs. I'm excited to be planning these projects, but would love to hear from other associates who have organized and led DIH workshops. Is there a forum for this? I'd love to hear what has worked best, what challenges they had, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Posted 2012-05-03T04:17:32+0000  by Lorraine_1114

Hey there Lorraine_1114,

Thanks for joining us on the community!~

Great to hear from another workshop leader = ) I manage the workshops at my home store as well, so I can relate.

Partner with your manager or Associate Coordinator and they can show you how to get online and start sharing your idea with others = )

Posted 2012-05-03T18:55:14+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI
When will this DIY workshop take place again?
Posted 2012-11-25T03:53:34+0000  by micahbyrd

Hello Micahbyrd,

Welcome to the community.

I'm not sure when the crown molding class is going to be offered again but here is a link to our upcoming clinics page.

This way you can periodically check to see what your local store will be offering.

Thanks again for joining the community.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I would love to help.   

Make sure and visit our “I DID THIS” section to see all of the cool projects that our community has built. Or better yet add some pictures of your projects to inspire others.

Posted 2012-11-28T18:57:29+0000  by Christine_HD_OC
Will they have this workshop in 2013.
Posted 2013-02-24T13:43:06+0000  by samandrose
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+