Sign In to join the community | Help
Our Workshops

February Kids Workshop 2019

The first Saturday in February brought arctic temperatures to the West Roxbury, Ma. Home Depot, but inside the store it was all snugly and warm, The Kids Workshop was taking place. The children filed into the workshop they took off their hats, scarfs and winter jackets and immediately found a place at the workshop tables to build this month project, a Heart Shaped Candy Box.

Along with the tools and goggles, each builder was encouraged to wipe their hands with a sanitizing wipe to keep the germs at bay. The kids loved the project; the workshop was very busy there was a constant flow of tiny builders all morning long.

Look at this little guy, he had no problem sleeping through all the commotion and the pounding hammers :) and it was a sticky situation when all was said and done with this wee builder!

The finished candy box was covered with heart stickers, the perfect Valentines gift for his mom one little builder told me, and another little girl said she was going to use her box for her jewelry, or hair clips.

What a team!

It fills my heart with joy every month to see the workshop packed with kids just wanting to build, get the pin and receive their certificate….. The kids are always so proud to show off the finish product!

Bring your favorite little person to a Kids Workshop; check it out online for monthly workshop details, mark it on the calendar, believe me it will leave an impression and make some memories that will totally warm your heart!

Happy Valentine’s Day,

Maureen

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-02-05T18:50:57+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

Topic
Categories+