Sign In to join the community | Help
Project Ideas: Seasonal & Holiday

Fun Fall Decor Projects

Fall colors are trending!

The harvest season is upon us and the colors of the fall are beginning to engulf our gardens, the jewel tones of the spring and summer are becoming muted and are crusting over into deep bronze, crisp golds and warm orange hues all of natures mature and seasoned colors surround us.

After reading the great discussion about the planer/joiner in Mikes post  I remembered the project that I so enjoyed creating with the wooden biscuits  that are used with a biscuit joiner, for a fall harvest themed wreath and garland. These projects were taken form the Home Depot Community archives. 

All of the tools that are mentioned in Mikes post are amazing…there is truly a tool for every project, I have learned a lot from the discussion, thank you!

Check out the tiny wooden biscuit projects for a fall home décor projects, they were fun to put together, and it would be a great activity for the kids to get in on too!

Harvest Wreath Instructions……Harvest Garland Instructions….. click the links for complete project step by step details, enjoy!

Maureen

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-09-10T12:11:45+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

Hi Maureen,

You always amaze me with creative and colorful projects, what a great idea to use Plate Joiner biscuits on the wreath. I am sure your home is the best decorated one on the block for the holidays.

Mike
Posted 2019-09-16T19:27:46+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+