Sign In to join the community | Help
Building Materials

Green treated Plywood 5/8” x4’x10’

Looking for 5/8”x4’x10’ AC2 Pressure Treated AG CCX plywood.  Or any green treated plywood with the dimensions shown.  This is to replace the flooring on a older PDT utility trailer used to haul 2 snowmobiles. I am able to find 4x8’ at Menards sku 1235070, but they don’t carry or said they couldn’t get the 4x10’. Called a couple local design home businesses also, getting answers saying 1/2 or 3/4 but not 5/8”. Anybody out there able to help?
Thanks

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-05-18T18:00:35+0000  by Ldog Ldog

HiLdog,

You will not find pressure treated 5/8 x  4 x 10 plywood in stock at any big box store. Your local Home Depot may be able to order it for you, but due to the corona virus shut down, it is uncertain how soon you might receive it.

I would check with your local lumber yard or marine supply, they are more likely to have this item in stock or available from a local wholesaler. 

Mike
Posted 2020-05-18T18:24:28+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
I think you're going to have a really hard time finding a sheet of 10' pressure treated plywood.  As Mike suggested, local lumberyards or specialty wood dealers would be a better choice.

I did see that George Pacific and others make an OSB product designed specifically for trailer walls and floors.  GP calls it DryMax cargo panels.  Unfortunately I didn't see anything 10' long.

You may have to use two pieces and find a way to reinforce the seam.

Posted 2020-05-18T18:54:59+0000  by Adam444

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+