Sign In to join the community | Help
Outdoors

Hampton Bay Solar Light Replacement Parts Needed

Hello, I need replacement parts for my Hampton Bay solar lights.  It is the fluted model.  Two of the solar caps are no longer working.  One doesn't come on at all and the other stays on all the time.  I tried new batteries with the same results.  There are some stickers with numbers on the back of the caps but nothing embossed in the plastic that I can see.  The stickers say 1001003234 and 11688.  There is a sticker that looks like a date: 12-2014.  I have attached 2 photos that should help identify the model.  I have 10 of these still functioning well so I am not looking to do a wholesale replacement.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-09-07T19:56:28+0000  by pantherman pantherman

Hey pantherman,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

Hampton Bay solar lighting is almost always a matter of replacing the fixture, and not repairing it. I've personally never heard of replacement parts besides the specific batteries available. 

For saving time and money, my advice would be to check out your local Home Depot stores selection of new solar lighting options by Hampton Bay, or you can view more selections online here on our website.

However, if you really really want to just repair the tops (the company usually has these in a full replacement unit, and never parts), you can contact Hampton Bay directly with the phone number below.

Image result for hampton bay customer service

Just be sure to have your information available with the model numbers you have on the tops. As stated earlier, it's cheaper for the company and yourself in this instance to replace, not repair. I'm saying this as a heads up to the matter.

Let us know if you have any further questions,

Joseph

Posted 2019-09-09T15:46:35+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+