Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Home Depot Careers

I have applied to Home Depot twice now and both time I have been locked out of my account due to an incorrect password although after restarting the application process and writing down my password, I am coming up with the same problem of not being able to log back into my account to check on the application status. Also, the first time I received my reference number, customer service at the Home Depot I applied at said they would give the number to the HR rep, then the second time I went in they told me to call the HR line and give THEM my reference number and the third time I returned and they gave me the number for customer service but yet none of those lines can help me because I cant get past the login for my account to give them what they need. This is very frustrating because I am very eager to at least try and work for The Home Depot because it is a great environment and place to be. Can anyone help? and please give me more than a number to call to be put through to a machine. Thank you.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-08-06T23:01:54+0000  by cameronjqnez cameronjqnez

Hi Cameronjqnez - sorry to hear about your issue. We've sent your note to Customer Care.
Posted 2017-08-08T18:17:12+0000  by Liana_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+