Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Home Depot Pro Xtra big job discount for online orders?

I have a big order (>$1500) where I'd like an appropriate discount.  Pro Xtra promotes a discount provided via the in-store Pro desk, which is fine and useful... but this is an order of almost all special-order (online-only) items.  Seems like there should be a way to place such an order by phone or better yet by computer.  (So pointless to gather my items in a Homedepot.com "list" -- great feature! -- only to have to print out for cashier to key in, or give dictation by phone.)  Suggestions?

I've heard mixed things about Pro desks honoring the discount for online/special-order items.  Is there a Home Depot policy on point?  Would be a double shame to go into the store for this only to be turned down for a discount.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-05-10T17:18:20+0000  by bedelman bedelman

Hi Bedelman,

Everyone wants a good deal! So do we, and we offer a number of ways our customers can receive a discount.

That is why we are the number one home improvement retailer. However we do not offer discounts for products purchased on line. Online business is very competitive and our on line prices are best price we can offer every day.

If you are making a large purchase, contact your Pro Desk sales associate and he or she will work with the store management to offer you the very best price we can for your purchase.

Mike
Posted 2019-05-13T19:34:41+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+