Sign In to join the community | Help
Storage & Organization

How can I set up a closet 62" wide by 29" deep with closet organizers?

How can I set up a closet 62" wide by 29" deep with the closet organizers?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-18T17:32:05+0000  by hilma19koski59 hilma19koski59

Hello hilma19koski59,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

To get the right solution for your closet, I'll need to get some more information regarding your storage area.

• What will you be storing in your closet?
  • Will you be using shelving systems, containers, or both?
  • Will your storage area be for permanent storage or will you be putting/changing the area seasonally (winter coats, etc.)

Let us know what you want with providing us more information. In terms of closet organizers, tell us what kind you have now and we can get you the solution you need. Since there are so many types of closet systems out there, I need more information before we can assist you further.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Joseph

Posted 2013-05-18T20:45:06+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

This is a permanent closet  for a ten-year-old girl.  She needs drawers for some of her clothing, hanging clothes section and storage.  I want to use shelving systems containers.

Posted 2013-05-22T20:45:11+0000  by hilma19koski59

This is a permanent closet for a ten-year-old girl.  She needs drawers to store some clothing and also needs to hang clothes.  She needs storage also and I would use shelving systems plus containers. 

Posted 2013-05-23T23:07:13+0000  by hilma19koski59

Since we have a better idea, I can give you some options...but I must say that this is still going to be very broad options.

The reasons why are due to you not giving us the height of the closet as well as what material of the organizers you want (wood/laminate or wire shelving).

However, the maker of our in-stock closet systems, Closetmaid, has a great online tool for getting the right closet for her storage needs.

Click on the image below to design your own closet. Remember you have to put in all measurements of her closet to get the design options.

Closetmaid Storage Planner Click Here!

All of the items shown on Closetmaid's site linked above can be found in-stock at your local Home Depot store.

Another brand we carry in our store is by Martha Stewart Living. These systems come in kits, and save you lots of time and money. Click on the espresso kit below and it will take you to her closet design tool.

Martha Stewart Living Deluxe Starter Closet Kit

So in summary, grab the added dimension for her closet. Since there are many various options and forms, use the tools that I linked in the images above. Purchase the closet systems in kits either online or in the store to save you time and money. In fact, after you get the dimensions of her closet, click on the image below and it will take you to all our organization systems we sell.

The Home Depot's Closet Storage and Closet Organizer Main Page 

As long as these systems are installed correctly, most will hold weight up to hundreds of pounds and can last a very long time. 

Let me know if you have any further questions or comments regarding getting her closet organized.

Cheers,
Joseph

Posted 2013-05-25T15:28:18+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+