Sign In to join the community | Help
Appliances

How do I change the display on a Hampton Bay Window AC from Celcius to Fahrenheit

How do I change the display on a Hampton Bay Window AC from Celcius to Fahrenheit

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-01T19:09:39+0000  by lynnellstern lynnellstern

Hi Lynnellstern, I’m Ken with Home Depot. Welcome to the community and we are glad you joined.

You have a very good question; however I need some additional information from you first.

I need the model number and UPC code. This will tell me who manufactured your air conditioner. I can then contact them for a manual.

Please provide me with the above information, and I will get right on it to get you an answer. I look forwarded to hearing from you.

Posted 2013-07-01T20:19:47+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

I have a Hampton Bay model number HBQE 060 F

The serial number is DN 380686 0991. Thanks, Lynnell

Posted 2013-07-02T01:34:58+0000  by lynnellstern

Lynnellstern, I have tried without success to locate the manufacture. Thank you for the information you provided. If you can find a UPC code, that would give me the exact manufacture. I forgot to ask how old is this unit?

Even if the unit is old, with the UPC code, I should be able to locate a manual, which should tell us how to change from Celcius to Fahrenheit. If you can find the UPC code and provide, I will get right on it and find a manual for this unit.

Posted 2013-07-11T23:35:59+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+