Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

How do I get copies of receipts for recent purchases

How to I obtain copies of recent credit card purchases?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-14T23:33:51+0000  by lgodfrey lgodfrey

Hello,

My name is Katy, I am a customer service rep with HomeDepot.com. Depending on whether the purchase was an online purchase that was either shipped to you or the store, or if this was a store purchase, there are a couple options.

For online orders that were shipped, you should have received a shipping confirmation email stating the order has shipped, that is your receipt for the online purchase. If you no longer have the shipping confirmation email, please call us at 1-800-466-3337, and one of our customer service reps can assist in re-emailing that receipt to you.

For store purchases, including BOPIS, (Buy Online Pickup In Store) if you have created a customer account with HomeDepot.com, and your card information has been stored in your account, when that card is used to make a purchase, you can login to your account and can view in-store receipts used for every saved credit card on file.

Another option if you make a purchase at the store, the keypad will ask if you would like an emailed version of your receipt, or an (eReceipt.) If you select yes it will prompt you to enter your email address, once submitted, it will email you the eReceipt to your email address.

If you have not registered a customer account with HomeDepot.com, or did not select at checkout to have an eReceipt sent to your email; I'm afraid there isn't a way to locate the receipts for those previous purchases. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Posted 2013-06-15T05:13:34+0000  by 19katherynb
Good news! Looks like you can create a Home Depot account and then add all of the credit cards you've used and your past receipts magically appear on your account. This is a GREAT feature.

Thank you HD!
Posted 2014-12-02T20:59:45+0000  by MattJanssen
how about when you use apple pay? how do you get it to show in your home depot account?

Posted 2015-02-13T15:35:23+0000  by homedepotcust
can I get a spreadsheet of my purchases
Posted 2016-07-06T16:51:13+0000  by aherodias
aherodias - I am a co-founder at Greenback.com, a platform that allows you to easily track and manage your purchases at over a dozen vendors including Home Depot. If you create an account on Greenback and sync your Home Depot account you will be able to see all your purchases and then export them to a spreadsheet

https://www.greenback.com/register/signup
Posted 2017-03-07T16:52:43+0000  by greenback
Thank you MattJanssen

To see your in-store receipts:
Click on your account
Orders and Purchases
In-store e-receipts
Posted 2017-07-27T00:30:09+0000  by RobertInSantaBarbara

It is quite easy to track your receipts if you are the Home Depot Pro member.

1. If you are not a member of Home Depot Pro, then it's a great idea to become one. You can find details here: Home Depot Pro Sign UP

2. Click on the receipt and print. 

Here is one benefit of being a Home Depot Pro member, if you give them your phone number and use it when you purchase the materials, THD will save the receipts for 24 months and email it to you too! So no more snap, scan or email receipts to your bookkeeper. 

Check out more perks of being a pro member - you can read on this blog:11 Benefits of Home Depot Pro.
Posted 2018-02-02T20:25:39+0000  by KellyMay

I made a lumber purchase yesterday; and although I am usually treated kindly at Home Depot, the help I received by a man named Raymond was above kind; beyond great.  He treated me like I was his best friend, or brother.  I was not there to buy 500 dollars’ worth of lumber, not 400, 200, not even 50.  I spent 12.00 dollars on a piece of wood to fit in a groove in the back of my truck.  This man went outside to my truck and measured the area, picked out a good piece of wood, cut it to size, took it out to make sure it fit, took it back it in to shave off a bit so that it fit perfectly.  There were other customers yelling at him "what are you going to do, cut all his wood for him?" they would shout at him.  He said, "yes", he's my customer.  He told them his partner was at lunch so he was the only one in the dept at the time, to please and be patient he'd help them soon.   Raymond treated me as if I was the owner of the Home Depot Store.  I've never felt more "customer important" than he made me feel in my whole life.  

I lost my receipt so I couldn’t take the survey (the reason why I'm putting this on here).  I know one thing, I'll be telling everyone that I know who needs the kind of help I needed yesterday, to go see Raymond at Home Depot on Clemson Blvd in Anderson, South Carolina.   I believe Raymond should be given some type of humanitarian award.  He certainly deserves it!

Note: I am a disabled veteran.  Thanks again Raymond and Home Depot.

Posted 2018-06-30T15:50:17+0000  by bigbarthy

Hi LGodfrey,

You can keep track of past and new Home Depot receipts automatically with the Greenback app. Contractors use it for construction project costing but you don’t have to be a pro. Greenback imports all of your receipts for you automatically and then you can do reprints or export your data to an accounting platform like Quickbooks, or Xero, or Excel, Google Sheets, etc. You just need to setup your Home Depot account (ie: add your credit or debit cards, checking account, etc.) Greenback has a free plan and for high-volume paid plans you even get a bulk export tool and more. I can never find my receipt when I need it but it’s online! Check it out at: Greenback.com

Posted 2018-07-05T18:27:55+0000  by SandraBach

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+