Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

How do I get copies of receipts for recent purchases

How to I obtain copies of recent credit card purchases?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-14T23:33:51+0000  by lgodfrey lgodfrey

Hello,

My name is Katy, I am a customer service rep with HomeDepot.com. Depending on whether the purchase was an online purchase that was either shipped to you or the store, or if this was a store purchase, there are a couple options.

For online orders that were shipped, you should have received a shipping confirmation email stating the order has shipped, that is your receipt for the online purchase. If you no longer have the shipping confirmation email, please call us at 1-800-466-3337, and one of our customer service reps can assist in re-emailing that receipt to you.

For store purchases, including BOPIS, (Buy Online Pickup In Store) if you have created a customer account with HomeDepot.com, and your card information has been stored in your account, when that card is used to make a purchase, you can login to your account and can view in-store receipts used for every saved credit card on file.

Another option if you make a purchase at the store, the keypad will ask if you would like an emailed version of your receipt, or an (eReceipt.) If you select yes it will prompt you to enter your email address, once submitted, it will email you the eReceipt to your email address.

If you have not registered a customer account with HomeDepot.com, or did not select at checkout to have an eReceipt sent to your email; I'm afraid there isn't a way to locate the receipts for those previous purchases. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Posted 2013-06-15T05:13:34+0000  by 19katherynb
Good news! Looks like you can create a Home Depot account and then add all of the credit cards you've used and your past receipts magically appear on your account. This is a GREAT feature.

Thank you HD!
Posted 2014-12-02T20:59:45+0000  by MattJanssen
how about when you use apple pay? how do you get it to show in your home depot account?

Posted 2015-02-13T15:35:23+0000  by homedepotcust
can I get a spreadsheet of my purchases
Posted 2016-07-06T16:51:13+0000  by aherodias
aherodias - I am a co-founder at Greenback.com, a platform that allows you to easily track and manage your purchases at over a dozen vendors including Home Depot. If you create an account on Greenback and sync your Home Depot account you will be able to see all your purchases and then export them to a spreadsheet

https://www.greenback.com/register/signup
Posted 2017-03-07T16:52:43+0000  by greenback

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+