Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

How do I make a complaint about a store and it's asst manager

How do I make a complaint about an incorrect installation and an Assistant Managers lack of customer service. I purchased a storm door from the Florence, Ky Home Depot and paid for the installation. Something went wrong with the installation because the door does not fully opened. I was told by both the store & the door manufacturer that the door should open at a 90 degree angle (like most all doors do) but mine does not and I have called the installer and the Home Depot store and no one has corrected the mistake. After leaving several messages with no return call, I I went up to the store and spoke with the Asst Manager Aaron, who told me "If it were him, he would just live with it the way it is". Now, I paid almost $400 for a brand new door that doesn't function properly and I'm being told to just deal with it. As a regular customer, I would hope that there is somewhere in this company to make a complaint and the lack of customer service that this store has and a way to rectify the situation. If not, then I would say this company must have very poor customer service all around.   

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-05-08T18:20:19+0000  by LauraKenney LauraKenney

Hello LauraKenney and welcome to the Community.

I have forwarded your information to the Corporate Customer Care Department, you should be hearing from them in the near future. You also could call Customer Care at 1-800-466-3337.  

You can also contact Anderson directly, at 1-800-933-3626 to try and trouble shoot your problem with the door.  Have your model and serial number ready.  These numbers can be found on the edge of the door, on the hinge side.

Thank you for being a loyal Home Depot customer.

Charlotte
Posted 2019-05-09T12:44:34+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+