Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

I need a copy of a receipt...

I need a copy of a receipt, (a credit card was used), from Oct. 16 2016. Purchase made in Gainesville, Fl... Can you help me?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-07-30T21:23:50+0000  by Alejo28 Alejo28

Hi Alejo28,

Visit the service desk at any Home Depot store, they can retrieve the information for you. However you must go in person and verify your identity to obtain the record.

Mike

Posted 2017-07-31T17:51:47+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
It is easy to get your receipts if you are the Home Depot Pro member.

1. If you are not a member of Home Depot Pro, then it's a great idea to become one. You can find details here: Home Depot Pro Sign UP

2. Click on the receipt and print. 

Here is one benefit of being a Home Depot Pro member, if you give them your phone number and use it when you purchase the materials, THD will save the receipts for 24 months and email it to you too! So no more snap, scan or email receipts to your bookkeeper. 

Check out more perks of being a pro member - you can read on this blog:11 Benefits of Home Depot Pro.
Posted 2018-02-02T20:29:03+0000  by KellyMay

Hi Alejo28,
There are 2 ways to get a copy or reprint of your receipt:

1. Go to the original store and give them the details like date, and your credit or debit card information.
  2. Do what contractors do. They have the Greenback app automatically import all of their receipts-even old ones-and sync them to QuickBooks or Xero. 

Even if you don't have an accounting package, Greenback can track your receipts by Project or Job name, address, PO# etc. Some setup may be required like signing up for a free Home Depot or Home Depot Pro Xtra account. Find out how to automate your online or in-store Home Depot receipts: Pro Xtra and Home Depot receipts. You don't have to be a contractor to sign up. 
Posted 2018-07-16T17:06:02+0000  by SandraBach

Hello Alejo28,

An easier way to get the receipt is being a member of The Home Depot Pro.

Members have access to their purchase statements and receipts digitally so you can print them out or simply download your data into QuickBooks, I use HammerZen for it, great tool for automation.

Hope you already got your receipt, good luck. 

Posted 2018-07-31T18:17:18+0000  by BillyGordan

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+