Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

I need a medium to large shed in West Palm

I need a medium to large shed  in West Palm  Beach that is Miami Dade product approved so I can get a legal permit. Which sheds?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-02-14T23:24:01+0000  by JoeWPB JoeWPB

Good morning JoeWPB,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

You really would need to consult a local Home Depot store in the Dade County area as well as the building code department there to see your best options. 

Since it varies from location to location, your shed will need specific requirements, such as I'm sure extra anchoring for high winds. 

Most Home Depot store's shed programs are done through a 3rd party installer. Depending on who the installer is can determine what they safely use. While you can get in touch with them, contact your local store nearest to you first to see the requirements and options you have.

Joseph

Posted 2017-02-16T13:08:01+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Greetings JoeWPB,

I have done some research on your shed request as well. West Palm Beach has several Home Depot stores; I spoke with garden associates in your local stores, the recommendation is for you to log onto Home Depot.com, go to my install, sheds, and your options should pop up.

Just as Joe wrote, going into your local Home Depot and speak with a customer service, or garden associate will better help answer all your questions. The Home Depot associates can also help you log into a computer in-store as well, and you can go step by step together.   

Happy shed shopping,    Maureen

Posted 2017-02-16T14:44:38+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+