Sign In to join the community | Help
Gift Ideas

I would like to compliment a sales agent

I visited the Chandler store located at 650 N. 54th St. Chandler, AZ 85226 to purchase 4 appliances (refrigerator, microwave, over top, and dishwasher) and your sales agent Lenny (Leonard) was exceptionally amazing from the beginning to the end. He answered every question we had in a very professional and patient way and when we had an issue with the delivery today he took care of it like it was his own problem. Please please recognize Lenny for his amazing customer service, he is truly the best. 

Also, reconsider your partnership with the current delivery company. It was their fault and we had nothing but bad experience after the delivery issue.

-Jenny
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-10-10T23:24:08+0000  by jmkwon jmkwon

Hi jmkkwon,

Thank You for the kind words about our associate, The best way to recognize his efforts is to complete the customer feedback survey on you register receipt. This information goes directly to store management. We post all of the customer feedback comments in our break rooms so all store associates can see who is making a difference when it comes to customer service. An example of the customer feedback survey is shown below.

If you have misplaced your receipt, you may request a duplicate receipt or you may phone the store and speak to the store manager. 

If you have your receipt, go to www.homedepot.com/survey to get started and use the user I.D. and Password printed on your receipt. In addition, if you reply to the survey within 14 days of your purchase you will be entered into a drawing for a $5000.00 Home Depot gift card! As you can see we value your feedback.

Thanks for shopping at The Home Depot!

Mike
Posted 2020-10-12T18:24:31+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+