Sign In to join the community | Help
Appliances

Ink Removal

I want to know how do you remove ink from the dryer drum? Is there a liquid or foam that I can use for removing this ink?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-13T11:56:04+0000  by Dionna Dionna

Hello Dionna and welcome to the community. This product will be good for you

Goof Off 22-oz. Heavy Duty Spot Remover and Degreaser

The Goof Off 22-oz. Heavy Duty Spot Remover and Degreaser removes stickers, residue, oil, grease, crayon, gum and more. Micro-emulsion formula leaves no oily residue and has no harsh odors.

Goof OffHeavy Duty Spot Remover & Degreaser works like magic to quickly remove difficult mistakes, spots and messes that ordinary household cleaners can't. It works the first time, thanks to its powerful, micro-emulsion formula that penetrates deep into spots, stains, spills and greasy messes to make tough cleaning easy.

Cleans What Other Household Cleaners Can’t

• Works the first time
  • No oily residue
  • Biodegradable
  • No harsh fumes
  • Safe for hard and soft surfaces (when used as directed)
  • Is non-flammable when used as directed

GREAT FOR: Grease & Grime, Sticker & Adhesive Residue, Asphalt & Tar, Stains, Crayon, Pen & Marker, Gum, Caulk, Scuff Marks, Lipstick, Nail Polish & Makeup, Bugs & Tree Sap, Fresh Latex Paint and more!

FOR USE ON: Fully Cured Varnished and Oil-Base Painted Surfaces, Vinyl Baseboard, Laminated Counter Tops, Vinyl Floors, Solid Vinyl Upholstery, All Metals, Glass, Brick, Wood, Concrete, Grout, Vinyl Tops, Fiberglass, Hand Tools, Most Automotive Surfaces, Clothing (always test first), Upholstery, Carpet

• Removes dried latex paint, pen and marker, ink, grime, oil, shoe polish, makeup, stickers, residue, grease, crayon, gum and a wide variety of other spots and stains
  • Water-based solution
  • Biodegradable
  • Trigger-spray bottle

SAFE FOR: People, Pets, Most Surfaces, The Environment

CLOTH, CONCRETE, METAL: Apply directly. Agitate with brush. Then blot, rinse or power wash residue. Repeat if necessary.

I hope this information is helpful.

Posted 2013-05-14T21:45:33+0000  by Soheil_HD_BOS
Try spraying hair spray on it and then wipe.
Posted 2013-05-21T23:24:47+0000  by KittyG

Soheil_HD_BOS wrote:

The Goof Off 22-oz. Heavy Duty Spot Remover and Degreaser removes stickers, residue, oil, grease, crayon, gum and more. Micro-emulsion formula leaves no oily residue and has no harsh odors.

Goof OffHeavy Duty Spot Remover & Degreaser works like magic to quickly remove difficult mistakes, spots and messes that ordinary household cleaners can't. It works the first time, thanks to its powerful, micro-emulsion formula that penetrates deep into spots, stains, spills and greasy messes to make tough cleaning easy.

• Works the first time
  • No oily residue
  • Biodegradable
  • No harsh fumes

GREAT FOR: Grease & Grime, Sticker & Adhesive Residue, Asphalt & Tar, Stains, Crayon, Pen & Marker, Gum, Caulk, Scuff Marks, Lipstick, Nail Polish & Makeup, Bugs & Tree Sap, Fresh Latex Paint and more!

FOR USE ON: Fully Cured Varnished and Oil-Base Painted Surfaces, Vinyl Baseboard, Laminated Counter Tops, Vinyl Floors, Solid Vinyl Upholstery, All Metals, Glass, Brick, Wood, Concrete, Grout, Vinyl Tops, Fiberglass, Hand Tools, Most Automotive Surfaces, Clothing (always test first), Upholstery, Carpet

• Removes dried latex paint, pen and marker, ink, grime, oil, shoe polish, makeup, stickers, residue, grease, crayon, gum and a wide variety of other spots and stains
  • Water-based solution
  • Biodegradable
  • Trigger-spray bottle

CLOTH, CONCRETE, METAL: Apply directly. Agitate with brush. Then blot, rinse or power wash residue. Repeat if necessary.

I would really like to thanks you for sharing this useful information and product. I think ink problem is one of the common issues which we need to face while dealing with upholstery and clothes.. SO the product could be very helpful.. Thanks again

Posted 2013-06-16T05:45:50+0000  by shanewoods21

shanewoods21 wrote:

Soheil_HD_BOS wrote:

• Works the first time
  • No oily residue
  • Biodegradable
  • No harsh fumes

• Water-based solution
  • Biodegradable
  • Trigger-spray bottle

I would really like to thanks you for sharing this useful information and product. I think ink problem is one of the common issues which we need to face while dealing with Upholstery Cleaning Gold Coast and clothes.. SO the product could be very helpful.. Thanks again

Just got the product today and I will apply it to some very old ink spots on carpet. Hope it works

Posted 2013-06-16T15:17:18+0000  by shanewoods21

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+