Sign In to join the community | Help
Storage & Organization

Is it only me collecting home depot receipts and then struggling to enter them to QuickBooks?

suggest me some software?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-04-12T10:58:40+0000  by Bush Bush

Greetings Bush,

I am sorry that I do not have an answer to your question; I have forwarded it on to my manager for some assistance.

I am just wondering; are the receipts for a business or home? Pro Extra Accounts at the Home Depot keep a record of all transactions; you can also access all sales on line.

It is an easy process: once you register/sign up for a Pro Extra Account; simply give the account phone number to the cashier before every transaction all sales recorded to your account, it will all be visible on line..... if that would help , maybe export it? How about Microsoft Excel 

I hope this helps, stop by the Pro Desk next time you are in your Home Depot. Ask about all the benefits for becoming a Pro Extra Customer; there truly are so many extra advantages!

Maureen 

Posted 2018-04-12T13:37:39+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS
Hello Bush and welcome to the Community.

It that time of year that we receive many questions of this nature.  So, I would like to direct you to this PREVIOUS POST,  that deals with organizing your Home Depot receipts and managing your accounting.

If you register your credit card in Home Depot Pro-Xtra program it will automatically down load your receipt with every use of your card at Home Depot.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Charlotte

Posted 2018-04-12T13:46:52+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+