Sign In to join the community | Help
Storage & Organization

Is there a way to automatically enter receipts in QuickBooks?

Can you help me with that?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-04-06T09:09:17+0000  by Sne Sne

Hello Sue.  Welcome to the Community!

This same question was asked by another member just a couple weeks ago.  Please follow this link for more information:

Pro Xtra

Chris.

Posted 2018-04-06T16:09:21+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Hi SNE,
Yes, contractors use the Greenback app to sync their Home Depot receipts to Quickbooks or Xero. Btw, you don’t have to be a Pro Xtra user! There’s no downloads. No OCR. No manual data entry. Greenback automatically imports all the transaction data to your transaction feed -even your PO#/Job Names are tracked. When you do your exports, Greenback autofills fields, matches transactions, prevents duplicates, and attaches the original receipts in your online accounting system for you. There is a free plan but it sounds like you might want the Bulk Export tool for high-volume. You’ll save hours of time. Find Greenback in the list of apps certified by QuickBooks and Xero or check it out at: Greenback.com

Posted 2018-07-03T20:15:01+0000  by SandraBach

Hello Sne,

If you are someone who frequently shops at The Home Depot and uses QuickBooks for accounting, there is a way to automate your bookkeeping. I started to use HammerZen that helps me import all my purchase statements from my Pro Xtra account to my QuickBooks in seconds. It’s amazing as it took me hours when I was manually entering each receipt. It is the great discovery for me.  You can download online or desktop version from the website: HammerZen.com

John

Posted 2018-07-24T13:22:08+0000  by JohnGallo

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+