Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Is there a way to enter Home Depot receipts to QuickBooks automatically?

I'm spending hours and hours entering receipts to my Quickbooks manually. I was wandering if there is a solution to automate this process or reduce the time somehow? Thank you. 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-03-23T15:47:47+0000  by TamDame TamDame

Hello TamDame and welcome to the Community.

Please read the response to a similar inquiry by clicking on RECEIPT. 

Below you will see a few of the high lights of that response. 

Do You Want to Shop Smarter at Home Depot?

——————–  This is the guide for you ——————–

Everything you need to know about Home Depot Pro Xtra

·         Take advantage of exclusive offers

·         Find a simple solution to track all purchases

·         Manage payment methods in one place

·         Organize your documents safely and easily

·         Import purchases into your accounting software in a simple but powerful way.

If you are a member of the Home Depot Pro-XTRA program, (which is free), you will have the capability of importing your receipts into accounting software.  You can also create a dedicate account, so every time you use a registered credit card at the Home Depot it will automaticly save your transaction to your PRO-XTRA account.

Unfortunately, if you have not been using the PRO-XTRA, you will have to input them manually.

I strongly advise you join soon, so you will not have the same issue next year.  Click HERE it get started.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Charlotte

Posted 2018-03-27T14:07:28+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
If you are a Home Depot Pro member it's very easy to automate the import of the receipts to Quickbooks with HammerZen, the app will save you tons of time. Hope it helps. 
Posted 2018-04-02T16:15:01+0000  by KellyMay

Hi TamDame

Yes, there is a way to automate your data entry! No downloads, no spreadsheets, no OCR, no pictures. The Greenback app automatically imports all the transaction data from your Home Depot receipts and syncs them to QuickBooks and Xero. (You don’t have to be a Pro Xtra customer to use it.) When you do exports, you don’t lose any information. It tracks PO#, Job Name, etc. Greenback autofills fields, matches transactions, prevents duplicates, and attaches the original receipts, for you. The app is free. There’s a bulk export tool for high volume users. Greenback supports how you’ve configured your QuickBooks or Xero account and adapts to your current preferences, custom chart of accounts, and dropdowns, etc. Check it out at Greenback.com

Sync Home Depot Receipts to Accounting Platform
Posted 2018-07-03T01:04:52+0000  by SandraBach

Thank you for the reply Sandra,

I have also looked at Greenback along with other options and found HammerZen as the right solution for my business.

With HammerZen I don’t have to upload each and every receipt, but directly import The Home Depot purchase statements to my QuickBooks, and that’s what I’ve been looking for.

You can also directly get the app on appcenter.intuit 

Posted 2018-07-16T17:38:47+0000  by TamDame

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+