Sign In to join the community | Help
Our Workshops

July- Interior Paint Made Easy

Join us every Saturday in July from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. for our Interior Paint Made Easy workshop.  

VIDEO!

In this workshop you will:

• Learn how to prep your walls and cut down on clean-up time.
  • Discover innovative products and get top techniques for painting interior ceilings and walls.
  • Find the best tools, brushes and accessories for a professional looking finish.

If you have any questions regarding this workshop, post a rely on this thread and I can help.  We would love to see pictures of your own paint projects so post them here!

Kevin

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-06-24T14:13:18+0000  by Kevin_HD_ATL Kevin_HD_ATL

Will there be instruction time spent on how to use painter's tape? I want to get creative with the color palet for my living room!

Posted 2011-07-07T18:03:13+0000  by iDig_it

Will there be a list of supplies I would need to purchase? I never seem to get it all in one trip!

Posted 2011-07-07T18:12:31+0000  by DIYEnthusiast

Good questions =)

I also run the Paint Clincs at my store, so hopefully I can help you out while PaintPro is out.

iDig_it  - We certainly can! While PaintPro mentioned that we cover proper preparation technique, this would be a great time to raise your hand and ask your specific tape question! I will usually go over the different types of tape that we sell, when to use them and also interesting techniques. Don't be shy to ask =)

DIYEnthusiast - At my store, we actually have these posted up in the departments for customers to take home. Our paint ones give you a quick glance at everything that you'd need to finish the project right. I'd check with your local store to see if they have one available for you. If not, then feel free to ask the associate running the clinic and he/she should be able to give you a detailed list that will help you fill your cart in no time!

Hope you both enjoy the clinics and be sure to come back and let us know how it went!~

Posted 2011-07-14T18:17:41+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Please, Please, Please! Do you have any idea when your next paint workshop will be? And do you know if you will have have any kink of workshop on "HOW TO CRACKLE PAINT"? I've tried this stuff at home so many times and messed it up I'm going to have  multiple "hissy fits"!! PLEASE HELP ME! I'm driving everybody crazy here at home!please help me!!! Thank You....Pat Evans

Posted 2011-10-30T21:18:53+0000  by G-MA

Hey there Pat,

Happy to hear that you're interested in our workshops!~ = )

This month we're covering the Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations in our paint workshops, but worry not! If you take a look at our workshop page, it will keep you appraised of upcoming workshops for the future. This December, we've got a workshop planned for Simple Small Projects for a Holiday-Ready Home. In this workshop we'll look at using both the Martha Stewart Specialty Finishes as well as the project paints like Crackle! = D

Now I certainly don't want you having to put off the project for all that while though. If you have specific questions on it like how to apply the paint or what type of roller to use, then feel free to open up a topic on our forums here about it. Post up your question in our Interior Paint & Stain forum and one of our paint guru's will be more than happy to answer your every question in detail and get the project back on the right foot!

You can also feel free to speak with your local store and the paint associates there. Let them know the issues you're having with the product and they'd be more than happy to help answer your questions and they may even be able to give you a short demo right then and there. Check out our store finder to find your closest store and pay them a visit = )

I hope this helps you out!~ If you have any other questions, just let us know.

Posted 2011-11-03T18:45:43+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+