before

BEFORE

after

AFTER

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-03-22T16:10:35+0000  by SpongeBobsMom SpongeBobsMom

Whoa!

They look amazing SpongeBobsMom!

It really looks like a whole new kitchen with those cabinets redone like that, it's incredible. = )

You most definitely deserve a Nailed It.PNG Nailed it!  for all your hard work! Hopefully your project helps inspire some of our other would-be DIY'ers out there to tackle this project.

Hope to see more of your handiwork in the future on here!~ = )

Posted 2012-03-22T17:30:27+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

SpongeBobsMom Is Kicken!!!

You've proven once again that your DIY skills are outstanding!

What I really love is the show-thru photo into the dining room ... your cabinets and your dining room table and chairs are color coordinated ... adds great appeal SPM!

Thanks for sharing with The Community!

Posted 2012-03-22T17:52:11+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

SpongeBobsMom.

Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous.  We have the same identical cabinets and colors as your before photo. :o( .  I would love to have you post instructions on how to start.  I haven't a clue and my cabinets are in great need of a transformation.  My husband wants to keep them same color and I don't like that... Your new color is gorgeous.  Would you mind tell me products you used and the steps to do it.  I've never tackled a project so big and I am certainly admiring yours.  Thanks for posting. 

Posted 2013-02-13T18:01:02+0000  by janbunz

Wow ...

That  is trully a cabinet  transformation!!!

Hands down.

Posted 2013-03-05T16:57:06+0000  by George_HD_CHI

That looks great. Makes your kitchen worth mega $$$$$$.

Posted 2013-03-15T15:18:53+0000  by lorieo

This gorgeous kitchen transformation has prompted a question from Home Depot blog reader SharonC. She's wondering about how to use the Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations kit

"Do you have to do the inside of the cabinets? I realize you would do both sides of the cabinet doors put I’m curious about the shelves?" 

Posted 2013-03-25T17:38:37+0000  by HomeDepotCraig

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+