Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Need Hampton Bay File cabilnet assembly instructions - help!

I need assembly instructions for a Hampton Bay 2-drawer Lateral File Cabinet.
MFG#BF-23051

UPC#54375-00410

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-03-03T16:17:42+0000  by handy_girl handy_girl

Hey handy_girl.

This is Greengiant from the community. I am at our corporate office in Atlanta. I tried to find your cabinet on Homedepot.com with the numbers and description that you provided but could not find it. If you look on its product page on homedepot.com, there is a PDF file with instructions for just about any item that needs assembly.

Find your item on homedepot.com and scroll towards the bottom to where you see "more information" and there should be something that says instructions and assembly. Click on that and it will give you a PDF file.

If you do not find it then hit me back here and we will find this sucker. I am sorry for your troubles.

Posted 2013-03-03T18:20:16+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Dear Green giant  -

Thank you for your quick efforts.  You're forcing me to confess that I didn't actually make the purchase through HomeDepot, but throught Home Decorators.  They no longer carry the product and have been no help whatsoever.
And every search I've done to find the either the product or contact info for the manufacturer leads me to HomeDepot.

On the phone yesterday, another guy (not a Greengiant) said someone there could contact the manufacturer but it would have to be done M-F during business hours.
Can you do that for me???

thanks,

Jeanne

Posted 2013-03-04T17:32:57+0000  by handy_girl

Hey handy_girl.

I talked to Norah at Home Decorators and she said that she was having a hard time finding this item. She did however tell me that she could find it with your order number. Her contact number is 1-800-245-2217.

Give her a call and lets see what she can do for you. Hit me back here and let me know how it goes.

Posted 2013-03-07T15:31:08+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+