Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware


Need parts for Husky 8 drawer tool box

I have a Husky 8 drawer toolbox and the plastic parts that attach to the back of the drawer slides broke.  These white plastic parts keep the drawers closed and are about 3/4" x 1/2" x 3/4".  I need 12.  Does anyone know where I can get some?  Thanks!


The part looks like this:



Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-12-15T17:00:29+0000  by Darren Darren

Hi Darren, I'm Ken with The Home Depot and work in the hardware department. Welcome to the community.

I made several calls and received some information to help you get the drawers fixed with the right part. 


I was told that you will need the model or SKU number, which can be found on the top lid or top drawer on a label either on the right or left side.


After locating that number call 1-877 527-0313 and they help locate the part for you. If you have any other questions, please post them here and I will answer you back.


Thanks again for joining the community and we hope to hear from you soon.

Best Answer

Posted 2011-12-15T18:07:11+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Thanks Ken!  I called and they took care of me.

Posted 2011-12-15T19:16:59+0000  by Darren

Glad to hear you are getting your replacement parts. Stop back by with other questions.


We look forward to hearing from you.

Posted 2011-12-15T19:32:13+0000  by Ken_HD_OC
I need the same part. I called the 877 number, but they cannot find the part. Do you know the part number?
Posted 2012-03-22T20:57:36+0000  by jfs
In addition, I was told Stanley made the chest years ago and Stanley did send some slide detents, but they are red and the incorrect shape and size. I called the 877 number again, and now they think it wasn't Stanley who made the chest. But still have no idea.
Posted 2012-03-22T21:00:14+0000  by jfs
Hello I need the same red part for the Husky tool box. Did you ever figure out which one you needed for yours? I thought maybe if I had that info it would help me too.

Posted 2012-12-26T20:54:00+0000  by DirtyPaw
Can not find the numbers on the box. Is there a part number for the white plastic clip? Thanks
Posted 2015-06-08T01:50:19+0000  by ajw
Anyone have any extras of these detents?  I haven't been able to find or locate any from Stanley or anyone for that matter.
Posted 2016-05-06T16:54:03+0000  by RickDee
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question