Sign In to join the community | Help
Our Workshops

November- Do-It Herself Workshop: Martha Stewart Living Holiday Crafts

Get into the holiday spirit and join us at your local store on November 10, 2011 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. for our Do-It Herself workshop!  We will be teaching you all about Martha Stewart's holiday craft projects that you can do right at home. 

Here are just some of the things that you will learn:   Video

• Choose the proper paints, tools and accessories to complete home craft projects
  • Decorate a tile coaster and frame using Martha Stewart Living project paints
  • Explore other painting project ideas using Martha Stewart Living project paints and stencils

Come spend a fun-filled evening with us at The Home Depot and check out all of the specialty and project paints and accessories available from Martha Stewart Living. 

Happy Crafting!

Here is another one of my pots that I painted with the Martha Stewart Living Terra Cotta paint.

Terra cotta Lg pot 2.jpg

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-10-20T15:31:19+0000  by Christine_HD_OC Christine_HD_OC

Tim Allen, the former Tim the Tool Man Taylor, would be embarrassed. Pretty soon Home Depot will be serving Milk and Cookies.

Posted 2011-10-20T16:40:40+0000  by macfan

I used to be able to sign up for the these workshops online but I don't see how to do it anymore. Can someone help? Or do I have to call the store I want to go to? It would be nice to be able to see which stores are offering the class - especially since I have four stores within roughly the same distance from my house.

Posted 2011-11-04T17:35:22+0000  by Kaelsma

Hey there Kaelsma,

Thanks for joining our community!~ = )

Happy to hear that you're interested in our Do-It Herself workshops.

We don't require any RSVP for these events, so walk-in's are more than welcome to join.

This workshop, along with others that we'll be hosting this month like Outdoor Security Lighting, are offered at all our US store locations.

If you enjoy our DIH Workshop, then be sure to keep your calendar open for other How-To demos that we offer on a weekly basis. You can view them on our online workshop calendar or stop back by the community here where we will announce them in plenty of time for you to plan.

Hope this helps answer you question and we'll see you at the workshop!~ = )

Posted 2011-11-04T18:24:41+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Hey there community!~

I wanted to check in to see if we had any of our members join us last night for the DIH event?

We had a great time last night up at my store and we really made some fun project pieces using the Martha Stewart Project Paints.

We did a bit of work with stenciling and got pretty ambitious with some of the designs we were thinking up! Then we had some fun applying some of the different finishes available with different tools like brushes and even sea sponges! I really loved how the Terra Cotta Finish came out; It looked so nice on our tiles that we decorated.

My favorite part though was the picture frames we made! Each of our DIY'ers for the night were able to take home all their work to show off and one of our participants was so thrilled with her work that she was already discussing what she was going to frame = )

dihworkshop.jpg

Here's a shot of us and and our messy table after all the projects! But it was well worth the mess because we came out with some great works of art and a lot of proud painters = )

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. If you have any shots of your projects to share with us, please do!

Stay tuned for our next Do-It-Herself workshop by watching here on the forums or on our workshop page. See you all again soon!~

Posted 2011-11-11T14:49:51+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

We had a great time at the McDermott Rd store in Allen, TX.  Our workshop leader was Connie and she did a fantastic job!

Great time!

Posted 2011-11-11T17:52:36+0000  by DustysMom

Hey DustysMom,

Great to hear you enjoyed it!~

I'm glad to hear that Connie helped make it an awesome experience for you, and hopefully you'll join us at our next workshop too!~ Anything in particular you'd like to see displayed or projects coming up you'd be looking for help on?

Thanks again for coming = )

Posted 2011-11-11T19:37:11+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Hey Good Friends, Hope your loving your day... See what we are up to at www.EarthsQUOTES.com ...Let us know what you think... Thanks n Enjoy...

Posted 2012-02-08T07:26:55+0000  by EarthsQuotes

Hi Ladies,

I've personally spoke with many of you regarding our workshop this Thursday, January 17, 2013! We had such a great turn out for the Holiday Decor workshop, I'm so excited to see many of you again.

I've worked really hard to provide you with many great ideas and tips, including a resource hand-out to take home with you. I'm also planning a participation drawing to add to the fun.

Come join us for great info, coffee, cookies, and a girls night out (although, I have a few gentlemen who have asked if they could come :).

Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing my regular gals!

Beth

Posted 2013-01-17T02:12:03+0000  by BethAyala

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+