Sign In to join the community | Help
Flooring

Online order

I need help with an online order W857908571.  A T-molding piece was damaged during shipping and returned to HD by UPS - I still need this item - it has been over a week...

How can I get it shipped again?  I was on hold yesterday for 45 minutes and when I finally got a rep they hung up on me.

Today I am on hold 30 minutes so far -
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-05-21T20:22:54+0000  by GRP GRP

Hi GRP,

As I am sure you are aware, the covid-19 virus has played havoc with all businesses. May are closed and getting replacement items such as t-molding has been a trial. I would recommend ordreing a new piece and returning the damaged one for credit when all the madness is over. You have 180 days to return any item.

Mike
Posted 2020-05-22T01:08:12+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
RESOLVED

I was able to finally get a representative on the phone and she took care of this issue for me.

FYI - I never received the item, UPS damaged it and returned it themselves.  Since UPS was showing that the piece was delivered to where they wanted it to go HD's computer was satisfied that it was at the final location.

The representative on the phone was competent and friendly - it was unfortunate that I had to wait on hold for almost 2 hours before I got to speak to her though
Posted 2020-05-22T11:56:50+0000  by GRP

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+