Sign In to join the community | Help
Gift Ideas

Online order issue

Why does Home Depot make it so difficult to contact them electronically. Every link I’ve found results in only options to call or chat. Since I’ve done both with no results I hope this will be forwarded to the appropriate person or department. I spend more than one hour on a chat and then called customer care and spent more time but no one could help...and I was supposed to be called back by a supervisor but that was three days ago. A few weeks ago I started an online order for a Cub Cadet snow thrower ($2099.99). I had a promo code from HD (a result of a recent move). MOVER253756253. The promo code was accepted and discount of $200.00 applied. It was a 15% off promo with max of $200. The code expires on 9/16. I didn’t finish the order as I was deciding on a ceiling fan. A few days ago I made that decision and added the fan.....but now the checkout page said no items qualified for promo. You  can’t change your mind in the middle of my order. Used chat function and spent 1 hr and 10 minutes. Contact finally tried to enter code himself but couldn’t get it to be even recognized. He suggested I call. So I did. After more frustration got same result and she said she could not help me...but would have someone call me back. Verified my phone number and that was three days ago.  I’ve spend thousands at Home Depot’s in about six different states over the years....and I pass a Lowes on my way to HD from my current address. Can some one help.....do you want my business?  Thanks. 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-09-13T11:23:17+0000  by DSJ01 DSJ01

Hi DSJ01,

Placing an item in the cart does not guarantee the price or any promo codes until the transaction is completed, in other words paid for. In addition promo codes do not apply to all items and there are exceptions. Call 1-800-430-3376 and ask for Customer Care. Or text your questions to 38698.

Mike
Posted 2020-09-15T00:28:36+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
Thanks for your valuable question.. The Z Energy Customer Experience Survey also provides its customer’s a good opportunity to voice their thoughts about the products and services they experienced at their latest visit to Z Energy.
Posted 2020-10-20T07:28:17+0000  by trejimmi
Thanks for sharing this post www.mcdvoice.com" data-sheets-hyperlink="http://www.mcdvoice.com" style="text-decoration-line: underline; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; text-decoration-skip-ink: none; color: rgb(17, 85, 204);">www.mcdvoice.com
Posted 2020-10-20T10:40:19+0000  by jeffery229333

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+