Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Online service terrible

So on September 26 I purchased a bottle of concrete acid. First off the shipping number they sent to me was wrong. Then after 2 calls and Home Depot calling ups they gave me the correct tracking number neo I check it and it says item damaged. Contents lost. So I call Home Depot for them to send me another product and I was told they couldn't. I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor and after 45 minutes a guy gets on the phone and says ill just refund your money. I said wait I don't want a refund I would like my product. And hopefully with expedited shipping. I have emailed customer service to no response. Still have not received that refund either. I thought the scone time would be better than the first experience I had with them. The first I ordered a 2100 French door fridge that came with a dinged door and minor scratches. After I told the shipper about this he says he will come back within a month and replace the door. So after 45 days or so I go up to Home Depot. And you guessed it they know nothing about my door. And now they won't return the fridge either. I asked to speak with delivery dept so we can talk to the driver and he doesn't work for them anymore. I'm done with Home Depot now. In my eyes I'm out 2159. And they don't care one bit. Guess its time to take it to court since this company refuses to do the right thing. Then customer service will post here like they are willing to help you on a public board. Then behind closed doors they say there hands are tied. They just lost a customer for life! So customer care don't even try it. I took my loss don't make it any worst with false hopes!
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-10-07T22:39:31+0000  by Wagoneerfan82 Wagoneerfan82

Hi, Wagoneerfan82.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the disappointment with the recent online purchase & subsequent order and customer service issues, as well as the problems with how the refridgerator arrived to you.

I am very sorry to hear that you have had two disappointing experiences with online purchases/service, but we work closely with the online escalation team & I would be happy to reach out to them to assist in making this right with you. We would appreciate another chance to resolve the issues to your satisfaction.

Please send me an email (Nicki_Care@homedepot.com) with both order numbers so I can reach out to them for you.

Thank you gain for reaching out.

- Nicki

Posted 2012-10-08T14:59:50+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Nicki,

I have sent both you and Frank Blake an email with my issue on my account as I cannot seem to get anyone at either Home Depot or Citigroup to resolve your company's mistake on my account.

Seems I can always get someone to call me about mistaken late fee applied when it should have been a deferred payment due to Hurricane Isaac (which was granted when we contacted Home Depot last month.)

Am so disgusted with Home Depot and complete lack of basic customer service am ready to close my account and shop elsewhere.

Mark Drake

Posted 2012-10-10T00:06:17+0000  by thedrake70458

Mark,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm SO sorry about this problem with the charges. I received your email & I just replied back. I'll be handling this until it is resolved by Citibank.

Thank you, Nicki

Posted 2012-10-10T14:48:11+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+