Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

Pink Pumpkin Patch

A Perfect….Pink Pumpkin

October is here and the fall decorations are up, autumn banners and flags are flying, scarecrows, pumpkins, and gourds are framing front entryways of homes across our country.

October is also: National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

For the first time, The Home Depot is offering (in limited quantities, in selected regions) Pink Pumpkins! A portion of sales of each pink pumpkin sold, will be granted to research organizations striving to find a cure for breast cancer. Bottomley Farms, one of Home Depots finest growers of pumpkins will donate 25 cents of each pink pumpkin sold to the, Pink Pumpkin Patch Foundation!

Research and awareness is the key to fighting this deadly disease. I am proud that The Home Depot has partnered with our countries growers, in the production, and sale of these gorgeous, pink skinned pumpkins.

Add the pink hue to your fall decoration! Place a Pink Pumpkin on your porch! Let us all join the fight, and help, Harvest a Cure!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-10-04T17:20:59+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

this past holloween 10/12  i painted my pumpkins pink, not knowing that there was a pink pumpkin patch untill now. i also have had a pink rubber band anklet on for the past 10yrs. and has never been taken off to support brest cancer!

Posted 2012-11-12T21:44:22+0000  by savylace

Way to Go!!  Next year I hope that everyone will have a" pink pumpkin on there front step!!!! And pink bracelets are put into treat bags so the awareness starts at an early age!!   Best wishes, Happy Thanksgiving....BostonRoots

Posted 2012-11-13T15:40:21+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+