Sign In to join the community | Help
Appliances

Please help

I ordered a Kitchen Aid appliance suite in July 2019. It has been a disaster from start to finish. I am a go-with-the-flow person, but it has been a disaster, and we are not finished. The installer broke my microwave (Home Depot refunded most), dented my oven in transport (Hone Depot replaced) and incorrectly installed my refrigerator which required three visits, and on the third visit it broke. They have since delivered two dented refrigerators and we still are waiting for a working refrigerator . My husband and I have taken off countless days of work and spent hours on the phone trying to fix these problems. 

When the original installers put in the refrigerator, they gouged wood out of my entryway and destroyed my hardwood floor. I have been given the run around from five different people supposedly helping with my “claim” where they ask for pictures and then never respond or give me non-working phone numbers. 

I have lost complete faith In a company I have been loyal to forever. What can I do to get someone to help me with my claim?
Jen in Virginia

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-01-19T12:02:19+0000  by Frustrated Frustrated

Hi Frustrated,

I have forwarded your complaint to our Customer Care Division, they will be contacting you very soon.

Mike
Posted 2020-01-20T20:23:18+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
Connect here this amazing post for me here this is spades online free game have to got it online and stat to join forever this card with friends
Posted 2020-08-29T18:33:54+0000  by ovile9080

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+