Sign In to join the community | Help
Our Workshops

Potholes

I have small potholes in my driveway and I would prefer not having to pay a professional.  How do I make small repairs

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-27T00:26:05+0000  by Kathy810 Kathy810

Hi Kathy810,

You did not mention what type of driveway you have, asphalt, concrete or another material.

Since most driveways have asphalt or concrete, I will recommend two products.

Gardner 40 lb. Ready Road Repair Pothole Patch, is an excellent product which will work on asphalt or concrete. It’s easy to use just apply with a trowel and can be driven on right away.

The other product I recommend is Latex-ite 2-Gal. Trowel Patch. This a black cement like product that is also applied with a trowel. The nice thing about this product is that it is latex based and water cleanup makes it an easy product to use.

Both products received good reviews on our site, and are available at your local Home Depot store.

Mike,

Posted 2013-05-30T19:53:50+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Can the Latexite product that is like a black cement be used on an asphalt driveway to repair a pothole?  I love the idea that it can be cleaned up

with water.

Kathy810

Posted 2013-05-31T11:28:49+0000  by Kathy810

Hi Kathy810,

Yes the Latex-ite can be used to fill pot holes, however it may require several application to fill the entire void check the instructions on the container for more info.

Mike,

Posted 2013-06-04T17:33:00+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+