Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Pro Xtra Reloadable Cards

I purchased the Pro xtra reloadable cards for my employees so they could make purchases without needing me onsite. I was told by a Home Depot rep that when someone used one of the cards it would send me an email notification of the purchase. I bought the pro xtra cards, took them home, registered them at home depot website, provided a card to one of my employees. He used it a few days later but no receipt was emailed to me for his transaction. 

Why wasn't a receipt sent to me and how do I remedy the issue?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-02-14T22:44:01+0000  by walkerbuys walkerbuys

Hi walkerbuys - we've sent your question to Customer Care. Thank you.
Posted 2017-02-16T20:47:40+0000  by Liana_HD_ATL
Did you register your reloadable card on Proxtra site?. i know you said you registered it on the home depot website, but the proxtra site is the one that allows those receipts to be email to you,a s well as keeping track of all receipts on that site.

Posted 2017-06-07T15:29:16+0000  by HDcustomer#1
Hi WalkerBuys!
If you do have a Pro Xtra account already, here's some Pro-Tips on managing your receipts from Greenback.com:

Receipts Paid with Credit/Debit/Gift Cards

Receipts from cards that you register will automatically appear in your Home Depot Pro Xtra account. When checking out, you will usually get 3 receipts: a digital receipt in your account, one sent to your email by request, and a thermal paper receipt will print out at checkout.

Request an eMailed Receipt

At checkout, the card reader will prompt you if you would like your receipt from that particular purchase emailed to you. OR sign in to your account and indicate how you would like ALL of your tracked receipts handled. Just go to “My Pro Xtra Workbench” and click “Receive Electronic Receipts”.

Receipts Paid with Pro Xtra Reloadable Cards

Note that receipts can only appear in one account so make sure they land where you need them to. Register them only with the account you want associated with them rather than an employee's account. You can always add users to assist you with managing your account. Go to “Users” and just add their name(s) and email address(es) so that they can track the receipts too.

For more details check out this tutorial by Greenback.com

Posted 2017-11-21T04:14:42+0000  by SandraBach

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+