Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

RIDGID Muffler/Diffuser for Wet/Dry Vacs

If you're the owner or would like to purchase a RIDGID wet/dry vac, the accessory I'm about to go over in this post is a necessity for it. 

In all honesty, I wasn't aware that this part existed until my co-conspirator, friend, and fellow Forums Expert Chris_HD_ATL suggested we get this for the workshop. 

If you use your wet/dry vac a lot, placing this muffler/diffuser works wonders for it on so many levels. It simply snaps into the exhaust port of your RIDGID wet/dry vac, and is easy to take off and clean. 

Think of it as a silencer as well as filter for your RIDGID wet/dry vac. After a few uses, I've noticed a cut down of not just noise from it, but also for extra dust associated with it. 

This part is sold separately at your local Home Depot that sells RIDGID wet/dry vacs. I highly recommend it, and works for all RIDGID models from 4 gallon up to 20 gallon with a 2-1/2" vacuum hose. 

In fact, while you are there, be sure to check out the other great accessories you may need for your vac. It can really go a long way to make cleanup in the shop, garage, or home a lot easier. 

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this or any other RIDGID products!

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-09-16T17:43:34+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+