Sign In to join the community | Help
Our Workshops

September- Do-It-Herself Kitchen and Bath Tiling

Hello and Welcome!

To all you ladies out there, come on out to your local Home Depot on Thursday, September 22, 2011 from 6:30 to 8pm for our Do-It- Herself workshop on Kitchen and Bath Tiling.

• Prepare your space for tiling and develop a floor plan
  • Discover how to quickly install tile with new, easy-to-use products
  • Find out what tools and supplies you need for the job
  • Get tips on the best tools and innovative products like Simplemat
  • Learn how to set, grout and seal tile

Respond to this post with any questions you have about this workskop, or share photos of your home tiling projects.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-08-15T19:50:08+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL Christine_HD_ATL

Are these classes at all Home Depots?

Posted 2011-08-17T05:56:37+0000  by columbine

Hello Columbine!

Welcome to our community. :smileyhappy: Yes, this workhshop is held at all Home Depot locations in the US. 

What project are you working on? We would be glad to help. 

Christine 

Posted 2011-08-17T11:47:17+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL

Christine,

I produce a local show in Pittsburgh and would love to do a story on the Do-It-Herself Seminars at Home Depot for women.  Can you help me get in touch with the correct people at Home Depot to find out if this would be possibe.  My show is geared towards women.

www.facebook.com/StyleEverydayWithSuz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGaEKormOig

Thank you,

Suz

Posted 2011-09-07T22:58:18+0000  by suzanne

Hi Suzanne-

You can reach out to me at tara_social@homedepot.com and I can put you in touch with the correct person.

Tara

Community Moderator

Posted 2011-09-08T14:10:56+0000  by HomeDepotTara

Is re-registration required or can I just show up?

Posted 2011-09-08T15:22:48+0000  by drsoles

Hey there drsoles,

You're more than welcome to stop into your local store and join in the fun at your convenience. Some stores may have individual sign-up's in their store, much like we do at my store for our Kid's Workshop, so we can make sure we have enough handouts and materials for everyone. I would call your nearest store and check with them first to see if they have one.

You can check for your local store using our store finder tool, which you can find -> here!

Posted 2011-09-08T15:47:56+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Are all of the workshops offered at all locations?  If not, how do I find out which ones are being offered at the store nearest me?

Posted 2011-09-20T01:00:46+0000  by Pidge

Hi. I've called two Home Depot stores in my area to inquire about Thursday's workshop and both insist that they only hold workshops on Saturdays.

How can I find out which stores are offering the class without calling each one in the tri-state area?

Posted 2011-09-20T14:12:06+0000  by shaqmodantay
Pidge:
Are all of the workshops offered at all locations?  If not, how do I find out which ones are being offered at the store nearest me?

Hey there Pidge,

Unless specifically noted in our posts, you should be able to find all the workshops available at any of your local Home Depot's. Sometimes we may have ones that will be "region" specific, but we'll let you know when those are to avoid confusion. Call up your local store and let them know your interested in stopping by to this clinic, we'd love to see you there!~

You can check for your local store using our store finder tool, which you can find -> Store Finder

Posted 2011-09-22T13:21:01+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI
shaqmodantay:
Hi. I've called two Home Depot stores in my area to inquire about Thursday's workshop and both insist that they only hold workshops on Saturdays.

How can I find out which stores are offering the class without calling each one in the tri-state area?

Hey there shaqmodantay,

Sorry to hear about the problems with finding this workshop; I think there may have been a bit of a miscommunication as far as which workshop was being discussed.

We normally hold most of our workshops on Saturdays, such as ones on Fire Safety or Painting.

Our Do-It-Herself Workshops are a bit special though, as we hold those on different and specific days, such as Thursday.

I would either let the store know that you are specifically looking for the Do-It-Herself class, or you can private message me with information on your local stores and I'll make sure that they have it for you : )

Hope this helps!~

Posted 2011-09-22T13:31:43+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+