Sign In to join the community | Help
Bath & Faucets

Shower Doors Sizes

I would like to replace my bypass shower doors on my tub. However, I see the widest size you offer is about 59". The diameter of my doors is 64 ". Until I measured and saw the products you sell, it never occurred to me that my tub was any longer end to end than the average tub. This is a 1960s NYC apartment building, and the tube is just the usual one. How can I find replacement doors?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-23T00:39:32+0000  by lngreene lngreene

Hi Ingreene,

The Home Depot offers custom made shower doors in any size. Just visit your local Home Depot store where you can select the style of door, color, finish and glass type you desire.

One of our shower door Professionals will visit your home and measure the opening. The dimensions will then be submitted to your local Home Depot store.

Once the Kitchen and Bath design associate has all the information he or she will quote you a price for the type and style door you desire.

Our team will manufacture the door and install it in your bathroom.

Or if you prefer our Home Services Team can bring samples directly to your home for you to review.

Either way we can make your shower door dreams come true.

Mike,

Posted 2013-06-27T23:13:31+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
Thnx so much. Does home depot sell these custom shower doors without doing the installation?
Posted 2013-06-27T23:48:20+0000  by lngreene

Hi ingreene,

Our custom doors are measured, built and installed for one price. Since they are custom built to the opening the installation process is different than a regular shower door.

If a problem arises the installer can make the correction on site rather than making a trip out to the home after the home owner has attempted to install the unit. 

The installer guarantees the fit and the installation to be correct.

Posted 2013-06-28T00:15:28+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

thanks again!

Posted 2013-06-28T02:06:02+0000  by lngreene

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+