Sign In to join the community | Help
Gift Ideas

Spring Savings Spectacular Detailed Instructions

Fashion is always in fashion! 

This blog will direct you to how-to instructions for my Spring Savings Spectacular creation!  I have a designed a Fashion Station perfect for all things beautiful.  You can have all your glamour accessories at your fingertips – hair, make-up, jewelry, scarves, shoes, fashion magazines, and more!

My Fashion Station started with 5 random products from our store event and turned them into beauty must-haves.  Follow the links for complete how-to instructions to create the look yourself.

* The TrafficMaster Allure Country Pine Resilient Vinyl Flooring is the easy care countertop for my custom dressing table holding make-up, jewelry, hairspray, tissues, and photos of loved ones.  Instructions for my Fashion Chair are also included.

* The Ridgid 16-Gallon Wet/Dry Vac and 6-Pack Household CFL Light Bulbs create Jo-bot my Fashion Robot, who provides additional lighting while holding accessories including jewelry, scarves, hairspray, and shoes (of course!).

* The Nitrile-Dipped Gloves form a Flower Hand that holds jewelry and hair care products.

* The Indoor Tropical Orchid creates a sense of serenity and grace while holding hair clips and bands.

This is my transformation:

Before - 5 random products

SS Before.jpg

After - Red Carpet Ready!

Red Carpet Ready lo.jpg

I would love to hear about your transformation – and enjoy seeing photos of your finished project!  Best wishes from

DW Parisienne.png 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-03-08T16:39:00+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL Eileen_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+