Sign In to join the community | Help
Outdoors

Stok Grills!!!

The Home Depot is proud to be selling a new line of grills for 2011.  STOK has a new line of innovative grills with a 4-burner system that offers a wide variety of interchangeable grilling inserts that allow you to cook any meal in the outdoors from pancakes and pizzas to veggies and hamburgers!  They come with a porcelain-coated cast iron grate, pizza stone, griddle, and vegetable tray to accommodate every type of grilling aspect.

The STOK grill also provides 48,000 Btu, 600 sq. in. of total cooking area, stainless steel hood, and porcelain-coated firebox.  STOK also has a unique flame guard heat tent designed to minimize flare-ups and promote even grilling temperatures

This grill also offers on-board storage in the form of a side shelf towel bar, cabinet spice racks, and a place for cooking inserts.

The STOK grilling system provides the ultimate grilling experience and enjoyment for its users by improving the way you grill.

Stop by your local Home Depot to take a look at the new STOK grill!!!

Stok Quattro.pnggrills.jpg        

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-02-17T15:23:25+0000  by FlyingHDsod FlyingHDsod

I'm interested in the Stok grill but I'm not familiar with the company.  Can you tell me a little about who they are?

Posted 2011-03-27T21:58:41+0000  by ddhunter

Greetings DDhunter and welcome to the How-To-Community!!!!!

My name is Mike and I’m from The Home Depot in Chicago.  The Stok grills are a Home Depot exclusive.  They specialize in different types of cooking.  They give you a few different add ons for different types of food.  You get a pizza stone, griddle, vegetable grate, and a regular cooking grate.

I have a link to the stok grill website that will be able to show and answer any questions you may have about it.  http://www.stokgrills.com/

This grill is going to change the way we see grilling.

Posted 2011-04-01T17:11:55+0000  by FlyingHDsod

I bought the Stok charcoal tower literally by accident - saw it at home depot - it was dented on one side, they give me a discount...so i bought it - liked the concept and overall quality...cooked steaks on it the first night and WOW amazing...everything from the grates, the built in fire starter basket, outstanding...i saw that there are accessories to add to it - when will homedepot start carrying those - really want to add to this experience...highly recommend this grill

Posted 2011-04-30T20:01:35+0000  by sphillips25
THD already has some assessories on the shelf or try online, since some orders ship free you'll be exposed to everything available not just in your market. Good luck PJL
Posted 2011-05-08T14:11:01+0000  by metassociate

Where can I find this grill in the Atlanta area?

Posted 2011-12-20T02:43:38+0000  by len2188

Greetings Len2188 and welcome to the How-To-Community!!!

These Stok grills should be available at any of your local stores.  With it not being the best time for grilling with the colder months approaching you may have to look around to see who has what left.  I found some Stok stuff on HomeDepot.com.

If you run into any problems or have any questions feel free to write back!!!

Posted 2011-12-20T16:33:11+0000  by FlyingHDsod

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+