Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Thank You Deb Fox at the 159th & Harlem Orland Park, IL Store!

I would like to send out a huge thanks to Deb Fox for taking the time to help me try to locate 16ft decking lumber.  She not only took the time on the phone to answer my questions but took it a step further and called the supplier to check on the next shipment for me AND then called me back to let me know.  I really appreciate how she went out of her way for me today!  I hope someone at corporate reads this and she gets rewarded in some way.

Thanks,
Dawn Nagel
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2020-06-25T20:49:46+0000  by DNagel DNagel

Hi DNagel

Thank You for the kind words about Deb Fox at our Orland Park, IL store.The best way to recognize her efforts is to complete the customer feedback survey on you register receipt. This information goes directly to store management. We post all of the customer feedback comments in our break rooms so all store associates can see who is making a difference when it comes to customer service. An example of the customer feedback survey is shown below.

If you have misplaced your receipt, you may request a duplicate receipt or you may phone the store and speak to the store manager. 

If you have your receipt, go to www.homedepot.com/survey to get started and use the user I.D. and Password printed on your receipt. In addition, if you reply to the survey within 14 days of your purchase you will be entered into a drawing for a $5000.00 Home Depot gift card! As you can see we value your feedback.

Thanks for shopping at The Home Depot!

Mike
Posted 2020-06-26T00:13:07+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+