Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

The Home Depot API

Hello, I have wrote an email to Customer Care in regards to getting access to this API. I have not received any response in my urgency with the current project I am working on.

I work for a company that ships their customer orders to the final destinations. Upon receiving the freight in our warehouse, we need to verify the freight is the correct freight or not so we can process the shipments correctly. (Let THD know if the orders are fulfilled, short or damaged) in a more efficient manner. What I would use this API for is to get the SKU numbers from the UPC bar code scan to verify pieces, and count of the orders. At the moment we are having to utilize THD mobile app to scan the bar codes and find the SKU numbers. This is really time consuming when we could automate this process by using the API and receiving the freight off of the UPC Bar Codes.

It would really be a shame if you could not and would not open this API for us. This needs more attention. I see posts from 2013 and no one replies back as being helped.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2019-10-04T13:27:05+0000  by dustin123 dustin123

This forum is staffed by store level Home Depot associates who primary purpose is to help customers with questions regarding products, home repairs, and the like.  I doubt any of them have access to the API, nor would know who to ask.

I would think you would need to talk to Home Depot corporate, probably the IT department but I have no idea how to contact them.  Maybe call the home office and ask for IT?
Posted 2019-10-04T19:39:28+0000  by Adam444

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+