Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

The Home Depot Tool Rental

The Home Depot is celebrating a birthday! 2010 marks the 15th anniversary of our Tool Rental Department. Aboveaveragejoe is at a Home Depot store to highlight why sometimes you need the right tool for your home improvement project by renting it, you can still get the job done without committing to buying it.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A POST REGARDING TOOL AVAILABILITY

As stated in the video, remember that not all Home Depot Tool Rental Centers carry exactly the same tools and quantities in every location. Please contact your nearest Home Depot Tool Rental to find out more information. Only then can you find out if a tool is available.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2010-11-06T14:18:47+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Happy Anniversary Tool Rental! I have rented a few times, it helps to have access to the professional tools when you need them. Let's see the last thing I rented from one of our stores was an edger. I was helping a family member with a project in the garden and we needed to make a clean line around the garden beds.

It was kind of fun to try out something different and it did the job.

Posted 2010-11-06T19:36:26+0000  by homedepotsarah

can i rent a ceramic tile saw?

Posted 2011-03-23T02:53:00+0000  by amberrose04

can i rent a ceramic tile saw

Posted 2011-03-23T02:53:46+0000  by amberrose04

Hey amberrose04, welcome to the Home Depot Community!

Ceramic tile wet saws are a very popular rental item at Home Depot stores.

At my store we carry 3 different diamond blade saws which differ only in the capacity of tile size they handle.

MKTileSaw.jpg

You can rent them on either a 4 hour or 24 hour basis.

I hope this helps,

Newf

Posted 2011-03-25T14:08:58+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Looking to rent a boom lift like the one in the start of this video. Can't seem to find a listing on the rental page.

Posted 2011-03-29T14:29:44+0000  by cannonloader

Hey cannonloader, welcome to the Home Depot Community!

The items rented in our stores do vary quite a bit based on both available space and demand.

I think your best bet would be to call a couple local stores and see if they rent these booms.

At my store we don't, but we used to rent Bobcats for a while.  Demand was not sufficient, so they were dropped.

Today we have tree stump grinders that we've never had before.  There are 2 with more coming since they have proven to be popular.  That's kind of how it goes.  Anyway, call your store and see.

I hope this helps,

Newf

Posted 2011-03-29T21:27:53+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Happy anniversary Home Depot Tool Rentals.

I want to hang artwork above a stairway that has a vaulted ceiling. Do you have ladders for rent for a job like this?

Posted 2011-04-02T18:52:37+0000  by Radinski

Any rental % discount going on this month?

Posted 2011-04-04T02:22:06+0000  by w2ps

Hey there Radinski,

Thanks for your question about Tool Rental!

Yes we do rent out various forms of ladders, scaffolding, and scissor lifts in our Tool Rental departments to hang your artwork.

Just like I stated in the video above, Tool Rentals vary from store to store and region by region for availability. Call up your local store nearest to you that has a Tool Rental center and we can get you squared away for the right ladder to hang your masterpiece!

Hope this helps you out and welcome to the community!

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2011-04-11T19:23:45+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

We were hit with a tornado here in Springfield, MA and I was wondering do you rent something that can pick up glass in my yard or if you don't can you recommend something.

Posted 2011-06-08T19:00:43+0000  by arc273
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+