Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

This is an improvement?

Did Home Depot hire the same company that designed Healthcare (dot) gov?  Seriously, somebody screwed up royally with this one.

Why would anyone care about a "trending topic" from 5 months ago?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-03-29T03:45:35+0000  by Adam444 Adam444

Dear Adam444,

Thank you for the feedback; we apologize for any frustration you may be experiencing. If there is something specific we can help you with, please let us know or contact Customer Care.

Thank you,

Shelley
Posted 2014-04-04T19:49:48+0000  by Shelley_HD_CHI
Shelley,

Had I known this is what was planned when you asked me to take that survey, I would have flown to Atlanta to answer the questions.  You might find this hard to believe but participating here is a form of relaxation for me.  Some people golf, I answer questions about home improvement and repairs.  Yes, I need a life...and probably more exercise. <lol>

What I would like to know is what happened to the list of questions like we used to have?  I'm lucky if I can find one or two new questions if I go topic by topic.

I know that social media is the latest greatest form of human communication but this is a Q & A forum that's best in a format that facilitates that process.  I guess things like spring gardening or holiday decorations could "trend" but leaky toilets can't possibly be popular.   

And while I'm thinking about it, the ability to edit a post would have been a nice feature.

What happened to smiley faces?

Thanks!
Posted 2014-04-05T14:40:49+0000  by Adam444
Adam,

You can find unanswered questions 2 ways on the Home Depot Community.  

1.  On the Homepage, scroll down to categories and click on a category.   Then filter your search using Show:  Unanswered Questions and Sorted By:  Recent Activity.  When you do that, unanswered questions will escalate to the top of the category you are in.

2.  Use the same process on the Full-Search Page.  To get to the Full-Search Page, click on the orange magnifying glass button next to home page search bar and filter your search using Show:  Unanswered Questions Within:  Category of your choice and Sorted By:  Recent Activity (see screenshot). 

Thanks again for the feedback and let me know if you have additional questions.

Shelley
Posted 2014-04-07T19:49:35+0000  by Shelley_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+